Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Zucchini Bread Pancakes

So, my next attempt at making something with zucchini was a partial failure. I wanted to attempt zucchini bread pancakes, but I apparently didn't feel like reading very well, and mine didn't get fully cooked, so they weren't all that delicious...but I think they have potential!
 

 
Here's the recipe I used:
http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2012/07/zucchini-bread-pancakes/ And I think they would have been pretty delicious if I would have baked them for a little bit after frying them.

Here's the batter all mixed up
 

I served them with some maple syrup, cream cheese, and sliced bananas. :-)


They weren't so delicious because the zucchini was still crunchy, but the flavor was good, and I may attempt them again some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment