Image Map

Sunday, September 8, 2013

BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza


Time for another pizza! This is one we have frequently....it's so good! It's pretty easy, so I'll just use a lot of pictures. I added tomatoes and don't usually. I haven't decided if I like it better with or without yet.

I used the same thin crust dough recipe I used last week, but this time, it seemed to not roll out as easily and it was less dough-y and more pie crust-y. I'm not entirely sure why. But it still worked.

Mix up the crust and press onto the pan.



Add a swirl of BBQ sauce (I like to use Sweet Baby Ray's original) and a swirl of ranch. Gather your toppings.

 


Add some cut up cooked chicken


Some bacon
 

And some tomatoes


Then some Mozzarella cheese, and I used some shredded Parmesan too because we didn't have a lot of Mozzarella left.



Bake for about 9-10 on 475.





No comments:

Post a Comment