Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs

 

 

 


 
A few nights ago, we decided to grill because it was such a nice evening. Tom wasn't so sure about it when I told him I was making kabobs, but I made them anyways, and he grilled them. They were delicious.

I used a couple chicken breasts cut into chunks. Marinated them in teriyaki sauce, a little olive oil, and some minced garlic for about 1.5 hours.


Then, I cut up a pineapple, green pepper, and some mushrooms. I added a little teriyaki sauce to the mushrooms for a little flavor. (I forgot to take a picture until I was halfway done making the kabobs)


I soaked some bamboo skewers in water for a little while to prevent them from burning when grilled, and then I made the kabobs.




Then, I gave them to Tom to grill, and he did a pretty good job. He added BBQ sauce on his which I thought would be really weird, but it was actually pretty good with all of the other flavors.


 



Grilling season is almost over, but very soon I can start making soup again, so I am pretty excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment