Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Abbott is 9 months!


I can't believe this little guy is already 9 months old! It seems like just yesterday we were going to the hospital to meet him! He is getting so much and has changed a lot this last month! He is starting to pull himself up, babbling a lot more sounds, growing a lot more hair, and developed a stronger love for only sleeping beside mommy.

He is definitely on the move! Here is little glimpse of how this photo shoot went...







He is just always moving! It is becoming impossible to change the child's diaper anymore. He has also started bear crawling. I don't really remember Elsie ever going through this stage. I feel like he is pulling himself up and will walk sooner than Elsie did. She walked when she was about 13-14 months....I'm sure have the exact date around here somewhere....




Still no teeth!


But still a handsome little guy! He has a bit of a cold today. We are ready for spring/summer!


 He is just such a sweet little baby. Very well behaved, super cuddly and cute, and I wouldn't change anything about him!



He's even starting to get some curly baby hair, and I just love it!


I am deciding I need a new camera. This is going to be made possible with tax return money I believe. The kids are only young once, and I wish I could capture better images of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment