Image Map

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Abbott is 1!

This post is a week late, but the pictures were from his birthday....haven't had time to sit down and post them.












I just can't believe a year has gone by since this little guy entered into the world. Here are some throwback pictures. He was such a beautiful newborn baby, it was love at first sight!




Going home


Meeting big sis. She loved him. So much that she wanted to pick him up and carry him everywhere...


The beginning of the monthly photos in a Ragababe new tie-dye cloth diaper. This was the only picture I took apparently.


But yeah, where has the last year gone?! He is now walking! I can't believe it. His hair is growing so much, and he has 3 teeth now, soon to be a 4th! I think at 1, he had just his 2 bottom ones though. He's just such a handsome, and happy little guy. My mom says he reminds her of me as a baby, calm and laid back. 

He was not in a happy mood for this photo shoot. He was cutting his top tooth and tired. Poor guy. He kept just wanting to grab the doll with his feet and push it away.....strange, I know. :)







Such a handsome little guy.....





Silly little baby teeth :)



No comments:

Post a Comment