Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Abbott turned 2! (2.5 months ago....)

I've been awful at keeping track of things the last year. When I post them here they don't get lost, so I need to post this before he turns 3 and I don't even realize it! It's so hard to believe he's a little 2 year old. He's just the sweetest little boy (usually). He's even changed so much in the last couple months since his birthday. He didn't really start saying a ton of words until after his birthday, but he's getting some phrases down now. Each day, it seems like he's saying something new. He loves to play with toy guns, cars, animals, fingernail polish, and anything that Elsie is playing with.

We didn't have much of a party on his birthday, just a cool truck cake at home:







 
He weighs 28lb and is " tall.
 
Overall, he's a pretty good kid, he usually only gets in trouble when playing with Elsie. He loves to help and is just such a sweet little guy. My favorite word he says but mispronounces is "shep-up" for ketchup. It's adorable. I can't wait to see how much he changes before he turns 3!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment