Image Map

Friday, April 11, 2014

Abbott is 11 months old (and was 10 months old...oops)



Well, I seem to have missed posting for Abbott's 10 month birthday. But I took pictures, so I think we'll be ok. He is growing so much, and turning from a baby into a little boy and I just love him.

He got his first tooth a couple weeks ago, and the the second bottom tooth just popped in yesterday! He was a little crabby the last few days, but seems better today, so hopefully his tooth was just bothering him. We took his picture a day late, because working nights has made me very unorganized and life is crazy right now. Working nights was an adjustment, but it's not too bad now. Abbott sleeps in his crib the whole night now. He wakes up once or twice early in the night, but goes back to sleep on his own. He still loves food! Any and all food.....he definitely eats more than Elsie.

Here's a little glimpse of how much he wanted his picture taken, so we actually got a pretty decent one.






He was very tired and not very happy. Poor little guy.

He is starting to stand on his own sometimes, and has taken a couple steps!!! He is the perfect example of what you think of when you think of a baby learning how to walk! With Elsie, she didn't really try to stand and rarely pulled herself up until after she was 1. But he has been standing up on furniture for a while, and will try to stand and let go, he thinks he's so cute, and he's right! Now, I can stand him in front of me and he will take a couple steps then start falling. He's just getting so big I can't even believe it!

I know it's pretty early, but Jessica, their babysitter, agrees that he tries to say things sometimes. He says Elsie just like Logan, Elstha!, and he tries to Ellsworth also, and mama of course :) He's just such a perfect little baby, he's so lovable, curious, sweet, cute. Just awesome. As soon as he doesn't want to play in the toilet or Ellsworth food/water bowls, he will be even more perfect! :)

Here are some other pics from last month. I just never got around to posting a blog entry.



Playing in the bathtub.


And here are some more pictures from yesterday of him standing and just being cute :)



Look Mom! I'm standing by myself!



See, he's just so cute!! and lovable and great!


Then there's this crazy girl.....


I love her too! She is growing up so much and getting so big. She is all about doing things by herself. She has started to love getting cups of ice water for daddy. She will go in the kitchen and get ice of the freezer, put it in a glass and fill it with water and bring it to him. The other night, he said he wanted a glass of ice water. So she gets up to get it. I asked her where she was going. She turned her head and gave this little smirk and said, "I'll be right back". LOL She was trying to play it off like she wasn't going to go get it, and it was just hilarious. Tom and I were both laughing about it for a while. 

She definitely has a little attitude and likes to beat up on Abbott occassionally, but she's otherwise a pretty good little girl. She loves watching Over in the Meadow on YouTube, cracking eggs to cook things, playing "out-ow-side", and helping with everything. I can't believe she's going to be 3 soon....where has the time gone?





No comments:

Post a Comment