Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Abbott is 5 months old!

 
 

This little man is 5 months old today! He's getting so big and is such a good little baby, I couldn't ask for much more. He's pretty content playing by himself unless he's tired or hungry, or just wants some cuddle time! The other day, I mowed the lawn and he sat in the bumbo seat outside the whole time just looking around.....while Elsie followed me around screaming. It was fun.

But he is just growing so much. He still loves playing in his jumper and playing with Ellsworth. He also loves taking baths...even when he's crabby! And as always, watching Elsie could probably entertain him for hours.

He started blowing spit bubbles and trying to make other noises....it's pretty cute!

Mmmmmm!

Yeah....I'm pretty cute!
 
And of course, Elsie had to get ready so I could take her picture! She looks pretty awesome in this outfit though. She needed to put the diaper on too, even though she only wears one at night.

 
I started giving Abbott oatmeal cereal at night to see if he will sleep better. I had intended to take some cute pictures of his first food, but they didn't turn out so great.....
 






I just love this little guy though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment