Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Abbott is 8 months old!


Where does the time go!? I can't believe it's 2014 already! Or that another month has gone by and Abbott is 8 months old. We were a little behind on his well-baby check-ups, but we went today and he got some shots :( and is 21lbs and 29inches long. 75th percentile for both. Still no teeth, but lots of smiles! He's starting to try to pull himself up, but doesn't get too far. He still loves his bath time and his mommy! I really am his favorite, although during Christmas, he was sick and couldn't nurse very well and got a new found love for daddy putting him to sleep. He has started to fall asleep on his own in the crib though, so we are making progress! Still not sleeping through the night, but it's ok!

He mostly just loves to play, watch Elsie, eat food, play with Ellsworth, and he is a pretty well behaved little guy. He has started to actually crawl around, but he is pretty reserved and isn't into everything the second I look away, he probably gets this from being entertained by whatever Elsie is doing at any given moment (jumping around, dancing, throwing a temper tantrum, you name it, he's entertained by it).....he's still just  my little buddy, I don't know what else to say!

I think he looks a little like both me and Tom, he still just looks like a little guy, not really a baby and I think it's so funny and cute.








Here's our life right now in 5 pictures.....awesome, I know.


 
 
 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment