Image Map

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Orange Chicken!!

I made this orange chicken in the Crock Pot for supper tonight:

I found the recipe here


It turned out pretty good, but I was only making half a batch, and things get dry and cook fast in my crock pot, especially when it's not very full. It still tasted good though. I decided it may be easier to just cook it on the stove though...I had to cook the meat before putting it in the Crock Pot, which is the part I don't like to do. Right now, I'm also working on some counted cross-stitches to put in frames in my kitchen. There are going to be several....I haven't figured out how many I need yet, but here are some I've made. They're not finished yet though.



I'm also trying to make a recipe for macaroni salad that is perfect. I love macaroni salad and could eat it every day, but I can't find a recipe that I like anywhere!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment